Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Begin!

I'm excited to kick off Jen's OT for Kids blog!   For the past 16+ years, I've worked with hundreds of children of all levels of ability and they have taught me more than I could have ever dreamed.  My life as an occupational therapist has taken me on all sorts of exciting paths and learning journeys.  Hopefully along the way I've also been able to touch the lives of my students as they have touched my heart.  I am passionate about the importance of education and helping children feel ready and empowered to succeed in school.  There are so many simple things we can do to help our kids learn and grow!   I hope to share what I've learned about fine motor development and school readiness so that you too can help the favorite kids in your life.  Follow along and learn and share.  Together we can help our children succeed to be the best little people they can be.

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world and best of luck on your adventures!

    Laura (OT)

    ReplyDelete