Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Join the Club

If you're visiting Jen's OT For Kids, then you must have an interest in child development, right?  I was introduced to a new website this week that I love and wanted to share with you!  It's called Child Development Club and it has loads of information.  This site was started by another OT, Laura Efinger, who splits her time between practicing in the US and Egypt!  She initially started a Facebook page related to her experiences in Egypt and as it grew, she saw that there was a need for a full blown website to encompass forum discussions, exchange of resources, networking, blogging, and sharing great ideas.  I am excited to say that Laura has asked me to be an active contributor on her website and I'm looking forward to it!  You'll want to take a look....I know you'll learn something new! 

PS---The web address for Child Development Club is http://www.childdevelopmentclub.org/

Jen Dermody, OTR/L

No comments:

Post a Comment